An IT support company needs to understand the mechanics of business as well as technology. They need to assess a company’s existing systems, troubleshoot issues and anticipate future needs to position a business for success. Teamlogic IT has an unmatched Managed IT approach and exceptional managed it services in Dallas, both of which focuses on delivering the highest levels of availability and security anytime and anywhere.
WHAT IS OUR MANAGED IT APPROACH?
The Managed IT approach at TeamLogic IT is one which ensures a business that all their technology needs will be met by being proactive, preventative, and responsive.
- Proactive IT – Strategic guidance, evaluation and tactical planning provide flexibility and scalability required to meet market demands and business initiatives.
- Preventative IT – Remote IT monitoring identifies potential problems before a disruption in operations.
- Responsive IT – A local team of highly skilled technicians respond to requests both remotely and onsite. These experienced advisors, working with the IT Help Desk, are ready to assist a business 24/7, 365 days a year. We also offer a Network Operations Center (NOC) with a 24/7 monitoring system that detects and resolves problems, installs latest updates and deploys onsite technician support.
WHY USE OUR MANAGED IT SERVICES?
In today’s fast-paced economy, in order for a business to remain competitive, it needs to be nimble and responsive. This often means leveraging current technologies to maximize business performance, streamline costs and safeguard security. TeamLogic IT provides a number of reasons why our Managed IT Services are needed and relied upon.
First, every company has a vision, one which they would ultimately like to see realized, achieved, and given purpose to the existence of their business. Technology can help companies perform better and faster. It provides security against cyber criminals, viruses and human error. It can save time and money. It can also be a big distraction and energy zapper as a business tries to figure out viable IT solutions on their own. As your Managed IT Services provider, TeamLogic IT can provide a company with the IT expertise to help realize their unique business vision.
Second, the essentials of everyday business should never be overlooked. If a company needs help with keeping their technology up and running, we will get it done with a comprehensive package of Managed IT services such as:
- Cybersecurity – End to end IT security which safeguards information at all levels from user end points to the server and networking layers.
- Backup and Recovery – Backup by creating and storing copies of data that can be used to protect companies against data loss. Recovery by restoring the data to the original location, or to an alternate location where it can be used in place of the lost or damaged data.
- Business Continuity – Designing a plan in partnership with the business to minimize the impact on mission-critical IT services from an outage of any kind.
- Cloud Services – Providing hosted IT that can be accessed, shared and stored via the internet.
- VoIP/Unified Communications – VoIP phone networks, integrated data, and voice services provide unified communications solutions that help maximize employee productivity.
- Mobility – Allowing secure access to the information a business needs from any device such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more.
- Email Support – Email services may include installing email programs, updating/upgrading email software, troubleshooting email issues, and email security.
- IT Consulting Projects – IT consulting Plano can help your business with everything from infrastructure, to data management, privacy issues, and more. When a project comes along that requires expertise outside of a company’s wheelhouse, this is where technology consulting comes in. Our nationwide network stays in front of technology by investing in research necessary to bring innovations and cutting-edge skill sets to our offices, and ultimately to yours.
- Network Assessment – Identifying opportunities for improvement in order to get a comprehensive view and current state of the existing network within a business. Provides a detailed report and analysis of the company’s existing IT infrastructure, management, security, processes, and performance.
- Transcription Services – You may easily convert voice to text using transcription services. These transcriptions may be used for video subtitles, podcast notes, extra textual material, and more. Artificial intelligence-based transcription services are excellent for fast skimming or identifying a certain location in an audio recording. They don’t give you ideal results, so you can’t expect to reproduce a quotation without double-checking the audio’s substance.
Third, even with a dedicated internal IT staff, a business finds itself running short on skill sets and resources to meet deadlines and speed-to-market issues. TeamLogic IT is your go-to tech team for IT supplemental support that can bridge the gap and help a company meet deadlines and goals.
Finally, IT Outsourcing may be a giant leap for your company. An IT business consultant provides you with access to greater expertise without the management and human resource issues associated with new hires. Pragmatic and cost-effective, outsourcing with TeamLogic IT optimizes your system’s performance so your business does not suffer from lack of IT manpower, skill sets or experience, all while providing flexibility to scale as your company demands. TeamLogic IT can host and manage your IT infrastructure or components of it, whether PC or Mac. Some of the other services you may consider outsourcing are with maintenance and security.
Technology will always be advancing and changing, and you can depend on TeamLogic IT Plano to ensure your systems are taken care of, data is kept secure, and help is at hand when you need it. That’s a competitive advantage. Trust the Color of Confidence. Let’s get started. Go to our website teamlogicitplanotx.com or give us a call at (469) 573-3743.
Mohammad (Mo) Nilforoushan is a trusted Technology Advisor in North Dallas who has completed his BSEE from Cleveland State University and a MS in Solid State Physics from Bowling Green State University. He has worked as a Product and Test Engineering Manager for 15 years with RCA/Harris, Dallas Semiconductor and Texas Instruments. He was also Director of Operations at Microtune Inc. between 2002 to 2015. Mo started his own company, “TeamLogicIT Plano” in 2015 with a mission to deliver excellent Managed IT Services in Dallas and Plano, TX with innovation and updated technology. The TeamLogicIT Plano team, which includes his wife Kathleen Stewart (marketing/sales) provides excellent IT Support, Computer Services, Cloud Computing, Backup, and Disaster Recovery, with second to none customer service. Call us at (469) 573-3743 or contact our email PlanoTX@TeamLogicIT.com.