At any time on any given day, your business could be under attack from hackers, viruses, exploitation attempts, malicious attacks, and human error. Regrettably, this is today’s cyber landscape and no business is exempt from these cyberthreats. Concurrently, there exists a challenging approach for businesses to work with Managed Services to protect their sensitive assets and data with the staff, processes and technology.
WHAT ARE MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES?
Managed Security Services (MSS) are networking services that have been outsourced to a service provider. Managed Security Services offer capable, experienced IT advisors staffed to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES?
The five benefits a company receives from Managed Security Services are outstanding protection, security experts, state-of-the-art technology, business focus, and cost savings.
- Outstanding Protection: Security threats are growing more aggressive and cyber criminals are getting smarter. There are more attacks every year and each infringement seem to be more damaging than the last. That’s why security protection is now one of the top priorities for business owners. The TeamLogic IT mantra for cybersecurity is prepare, protect, and respond. It is a comprehensive approach to safeguarding your business from security breaches, the loss of intellectual data and/or personally identifiable information (PII). As cyber threat is constant and ever-evolving, requiring 24/7/365 vigilance is business critical.
- Security Experts: It might be unpleasant to hear, but most cyber criminals will have much more experience and current knowledge than your average employee or in-house cybersecurity team when it comes to digital crime. The in-house team is only exposed to one company’s cybersecurity challenges and will not benefit from exposure to as many different attack strategies and security architectures. A national network of highly diversified and friendly technicians is at your service locally both remotely and onsite. Approachable and friendly, our engineers and certified technicians at TeamLogic IT offer strategic and timely insights, manage risk, and give peace of mind knowing the technology is being monitored and protected around the clock by experts.
- State-of-the-art-technology: The state-of-the-art technology (sometimes leading edge) refers to the highest level of general development, as of a device, technique, or scientific field achieved at a particular time.
Advanced technology solutions are now being deployed in different topographies across many businesses dealing with a variety of threats. In addition, the services offered by Managed Security Services continue to evolve, including endpoint protection, web application, firewall setup and management, reporting, tracking, configuration management, vulnerability testing and detection.
Some future cutting edge technology trends for 2021 that Managed IT Security Services are researching include speech recognition, voice synthesis, artificial intelligence, expert systems, computational imaging and scientific workstations.
- Business Focus: Security is just not a technical issue but also a business issue. It must be managed to maintain a razor-sharp focus on the company’s mission for the business and its executives. A business exists to serve clients, protect and involve its workers, and provide its shareholders with value.
Managed Security Services furnish business support not only to meet compliance needs, but also to tailor their cybersecurity IT solutions to each company’s unique needs and risks. Our nationwide network at TeamLogic IT stays in front of technology services by investing in research necessary to bring innovations and cutting-edge skill sets to our offices, and ultimately to yours. Our passion for technology drives us to constantly expand our capabilities, bringing one’s business the services and experience needed to focus on achieving their tasks that drive results and overarching business goals.
- Cost Savings: The resources needed to manage an IT service within a company can be immense. The demand for tech-savvy staff members will become overwhelming to handle. This is one of the top reasons why companies select Managed Security Services because it reduces the costs by not having to hire permanent computer or network consultants and allows the staff to concentrate on their own areas of expertise.
Managed Security Services are overall much cheaper than break-fix services. Failing networks, hacking attempts, or lacking backup and recovery are critical and expensive losses. It is often too late to fix the problems after they happen. It is simpler and easier to pay monthly fees of Managed Services to prevent costly problems and keep your systems updated.
Naturally, the specific costs of Managed Security Services will vary based on the vendor, what services are being provided, and the complexity/scale of the network being protected. However, these costs will generally be lower than the expenses required to staff a full-time in-house team robust enough to match the MSS’s services.
Our experience shows that TeamLogic IT typically saves our clients over 50% of the cost of having in-house IT staff. We do this by using our state-of-the-art technology for monitoring and managing your network, and keeping our technicians focused on doing the tasks that make economic sense for our clients. Our techs don’t waste our clients’ time and money on “make-work” projects.
WHAT IS THE CONCLUSION?
No matter the size of your business, cybercrime is evolving at an alarming pace. Is your company at risk? 9 out of 10 computer networks have potentially serious IT security system problems sitting undetected. Without the necessary protections in place, these ever-present threats could quickly destroy a business, costing millions of dollars in the process. Managed Security Services are able to mitigate and manage these cybersecurity threats much more effectively than an in-house security team.
Whether it be outstanding protection, security experts, state-of-the-art technology, business focus or cost savings the benefits of Managed Security Services are quite apparent. Contact TeamLogic IT Plano through teamlogicitplanotx.com or at (469) 573-3743 today for help and support to ensure the protection of your business going forward.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES?
WHAT SORT OF SERVICES DOES A MANAGED SECURITY SERVICE PROVIDE?
A Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) is an IT service provider that provides a company with some amount of cybersecurity monitoring and management, which may include virus and spam blocking, intrusion detection, firewalls and virtual private network (VPN) management.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE OF MSP AND MSSP?
A Managed Service Provider in Dallas and Plano (MSP) ensures your IT systems are operational, but a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) offers true security as a service, ensuring your people and systems are safe, secure and compliant.
HOW MUCH DO MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES COST?
The cost of Managed Security Services depends on a number of factors that can influence the price such as the kind or scope of the service, size of the company, number of users protected, and the pricing model by the Managed Security Service Provider in dallas (MSSP).
Mohammad (Mo) Nilforoushan is a trusted Technology Advisor in North Dallas who has completed his BSEE from Cleveland State University and a MS in Solid State Physics from Bowling Green State University. He has worked as a Product and Test Engineering Manager for 15 years with RCA/Harris, Dallas Semiconductor and Texas Instruments. He was also Director of Operations at Microtune Inc. between 2002 to 2015. Mo started his own company, “TeamLogicIT Plano” in 2015 with a mission to deliver excellent Managed IT Services in Dallas and Plano, TX with innovation and updated technology. The TeamLogicIT Plano team, which includes his wife Kathleen Stewart (marketing/sales) provides excellent IT Support, Computer Services, Cloud Computing, Backup, and Disaster Recovery, with second to none customer service. Call us at (469) 573-3743 or contact our email PlanoTX@TeamLogicIT.com.